By Michael Y. Dartnell
Read or Download Action Directe: Ultra Left Terrorism in France 1979-1987 PDF
Best terrorism books
Courageously moving into charged terrain, this ebook casts a transparent mild on globalization and terrorism for what they're, now not what a few may need them to be. Jamal R. Nassar rigorously defines those dual suggestions, putting them in old in addition to political context. Woven through the booklet is his valuable subject matter of the migration of goals and nightmares.
Postmodern worldwide terrorist teams have interaction sovereign countries asymmetrically with lengthy, sustained campaigns pushed by means of ideology. more and more, transnational felony organisations function with sophistication formerly basically present in multinational organisations. regrettably, either one of those entities can now successfully disguise and morph, conserving legislation enforcement and intelligence organisations at nighttime and at the run.
This Citizen’s consultant addresses the general public coverage problems with terrorism and counterterrorism within the usa after Bin Laden’s demise. Written for the pondering citizen and pupil alike, this succinct and up to date ebook takes a "grand procedure" procedure towards terrorism and makes use of examples and matters drawn from present-day perpetrators and actors.
The historical past of the Chechen wars and the origins of terrorism in Russia and past
- Negotiating with Evil: When to Talk to Terrorists
- Global Jihad and the Tactic of Terror Abduction: A Comprehensive Review of Islamic Terrorist Organizations
- From My Recent Past: Memoirs of a Revolutionary Terrorist
- Radicalisation and Media: Connectivity and Terrorism in the New Media Ecology (Media, War and Security)
- Women Suicide Bombers: Narratives of Violence (Routledge Critical Terrorism Studies)
- The Women of the Caliphate: Slaves, mothers and jihadi brides
Additional info for Action Directe: Ultra Left Terrorism in France 1979-1987
Action Directe: Ultra Left Terrorism in France 1979-1987 by Michael Y. Dartnell