By Alessandro Orsini,Sarah J. Nodes
Read Online or Download Anatomy of the Red Brigades: The Religious Mind-set of Modern Terrorists PDF
Similar terrorism books
Courageously getting into charged terrain, this booklet casts a transparent gentle on globalization and terrorism for what they're, no longer what a few might need them to be. Jamal R. Nassar conscientiously defines those dual techniques, putting them in historic in addition to political context. Woven in the course of the booklet is his important topic of the migration of desires and nightmares.
Postmodern worldwide terrorist teams have interaction sovereign countries asymmetrically with lengthy, sustained campaigns pushed by means of ideology. more and more, transnational felony corporations function with sophistication formerly merely present in multinational firms. regrettably, either one of those entities can now successfully disguise and morph, holding legislation enforcement and intelligence firms at midnight and at the run.
This Citizen’s advisor addresses the general public coverage problems with terrorism and counterterrorism within the usa after Bin Laden’s demise. Written for the pondering citizen and pupil alike, this succinct and updated e-book takes a "grand approach" technique towards terrorism and makes use of examples and concerns drawn from present-day perpetrators and actors.
The heritage of the Chechen wars and the origins of terrorism in Russia and past
- Foundations of Psychological Profiling: Terrorism, Espionage, and Deception
- Role of Office Homeland Secur
- Are Islamic Extremists Jihadists or Terrorists?: The Necessity of Freedom in Islamic Countries
- Muslim Brotherhood: The Threat in Our Backyard: A Guide From Dailyrollcall.com
- Au nom de la religion ?: Barbarie ou fraternité (SCIENCES HUM HC) (French Edition)
- Schoolchildren as Propaganda Tools in the War on Terror: Violating the Rights of Afghani Children under International Law
Extra resources for Anatomy of the Red Brigades: The Religious Mind-set of Modern Terrorists
Anatomy of the Red Brigades: The Religious Mind-set of Modern Terrorists by Alessandro Orsini,Sarah J. Nodes